Cooking Up Anime Logo

Cooking Up Anime Logo

Sunday, July 3, 2011

AI Cookbook is going to kill me

Well,  No entries for the new cover.  Very sad and disappointed about that.  Had hoped for a lot more responses to the cookbook and upcoming Anime Iowa panel.  I mean I always have a packed room, standing room only, each year and run out of copies of my cookbooks and food long before the crowd thins.  So I thought i would get at least a dozen entries to judge and a new cover to grace this year's fantastic cookbook.


And since I am still toying with the final drafts of the cookbook anyways, so  I extend the submission date to July 24th.

As for the recipes and food we will be preparing, I am very excited and have plans of sugar plums and Catgirls dancing  in my head.  The Ninja on the other hand is crying about all the extra work I am making him do.  I think if I take his thumbs off he might realize what I have to deal with everyday in mankind's world, plus I will have a yummy snack for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment