Cooking Up Anime Logo

Cooking Up Anime Logo

Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to the Chaos

To bring you all up to speed in point blank time.  I cook and teach rooms full of people about Food.  Not just "How to cook" or the origin of the Cuisine that panel or day.  I demonstrate and express the nature and essence of the recipes.  I break down the barriers of new and confusing vocabulary and ingredients.  I have the attendees sample the food from the menu of the recipes I will be demonstrating for them.
  So instead of the attendees having to listen to my rambling endlessly. They can learn far more by the taste, textures, smells, and appearance of the dishes first and then ask the questions that are relevant to them, and that is how the panels are steered.
So in the format of my panels, I talk, you sample, then you tell me where and what the hell you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment